The Dirt By Motley Crue






The Dirt          

By Motley Crue

Awesome read! I loved this book. Not a fan of Motley Crue and never in a million years did I ever think that a lifestyle lead by four band mates could be so vulgar, disgusting and crude but wow, they collaborated together and came up with some great stories of their life. One wonders how they can remember so much of their life considering all the drugs they took but they managed to pull together a book so well written I couldn’t put it down. Fascinating rock star life.
These men are horrible, vile, lost, soul searching talented musicians who liked to treat everybody like shit and get away with it. Actually they got away with doing everything they did, well almost, but I bet they must count themselves lucky that they are all still alive after the stunts they pulled, the drugs they took and the excessive lifestyle with everything you could imagine in it.
But after all my judgement of these rockers, I thoroughly loved their book. It was written in chapters between the band mates, it never got stale, boring or overwritten. Great read.
Rating 8/10

Comments