The Subtle Art of Not Giving A Fuck By Mark Manson



The Subtle Art of not giving a Fuck

By Mark Manson

I must admit this book took me a while to read. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book but I had to wait until I was in the mood to continue. Everything about this book made sense and applied to parts of my life that I feel I can improve on.      
We all need to realize from time to time too just not give a F..k and everything that Mark points out was hilarious, confronting and realistic. Sometimes we get so caught up in life that we do care what people think. In a great way he explains that sometimes shit is f….ed up and the way to move forward is too sometimes just live with it, move on and upwards.
                The message I think that is important in this book is when life does throw us hard times, we need to figure out how to deal with our problems move on from them, and too really think about just what too give a f..k about instead of worrying about everything that life throws at us. Im not an expert, that’s just the message I got from the book, maybe you could get another message from it, definitely worth reading.
My score 6/10

Comments