The Love Factory By Elaine Proctor

My Review

The Love Factory, By Elaine Proctor

I didn’t warm to this book immediately, it took me a while to get into the story. I seemed to keep going off in another train of thought when reading this and that’s a not a good start, but persistence paid off for me.
Anna writes small novels that don’t sell, she falls on hard times so tries her hand at erotic fiction. She is married with two children and her stories seem to fail as she has never experienced true desire. She tries a romance workshop that doesn’t help but meets a friend who introduces her to a whole new world of writing and friendships.
The story kept me going, at times I was bored but it was still slightly intriguing enough to keep me reading. Clearly I find it hard to quit a book so I kept at it and enjoyed the rest of the story the further I read.
Ones of those reads on a lazy Sunday afternoon in the sunshine on the deck with a coffee, a wine or before bed when you want a story that won’t keep you awake at night.

Comments