Fearless By Fiona Higgins


My review

I thoroughly enjoyed this book from start to finish. One of those books I couldn’t put down. It was a great introduction to all the characters separately and then once you knew who was who it got straight into the reason these characters had these fears to start with and what caused them.
            When all the characters got to the retreat the author took you on a Balinese adventure which I enjoyed as I have no Indonesian knowledge. I liked how the story took various turns on tradition, religion and culture. The way the Balinese live was intriguing especially how this corrugated into the story. The characters were all lovable and it made me excited in how their journey was going to pan out. Then a complete tragic twist of events made it even more exciting. A great book that I randomly picked off the shelf while my toddler ran awry pulling books off shelves in the library. I think the illustration also got me interested. Great reading.

Comments