The Guest List

By Lucy Foley

I totally view this book as my Number One for 2021! This story was fantastic, I read it so fast, it was exhilarating, exciting and I loved it. I was lucky enough to borrow it by a friend, but I totally recommend loaning it from the library or buying it, if you are looking for a book to read. This is the one.

Off the windswept Irish coast, guests gather for the wedding of the year, the setting is spectacular, the atmosphere charged, alive and exciting. The golden couple who are quite well know in the London scene are getting married, on their wedding day dark secrets begin to spill with the weather and the state that their guests are in, also begin to spill, the cake has barely been cut and someone is found dead.

A huge storm surges in and splays its fury on the tiny island, everyone is trapped, the power fails, the air that surrounds them changes and all hell breaks loose.

If you buy a book this year, then you have to read this one and remember you will read it very quickly, but I love a book that I cannot put down.

Rating 10/10


Comments