The Last Honey Trap By Louise Lee

The Last Honey Trap

By Louise Lee

‘A funny, sassy, page-turning debut’ Jenny Colgan.

I cannot seem to grasp the story line to this book, I am at the start of the story and 100 pages in and I cannot understand where Florence is meaning to go. She seems all over the place. She says she has a personality disorder, maybe this is why her moods and her personality are all over the place. I will persist.
Florence is a Private Investigator and has just ten days to entrap an A-Lister. Whilst sticking to her cardinal rule: One kiss, with tongues, five seconds – case closed.
                I have now read all of this book and I must say with disappointment I just couldn’t grasp Louise’s humour. I could see where she was going with the story and how she portrayed her humour but for me it was all over the place, I was following the story, then I got completely lost, a few more pages and I was back in the story but with books like this for me, a busy mum I don’t recommend and for those of you who don’t have time to persist go for another book, sorry Louise Lee.
Two Stars **

Comments