When We Vanish By Yael Maree










When we Vanish
By Yael Maree

               A great story, I loved it. From the moment I started reading I was instantly captured. Alexander Black has an ordinary boring life and seems to have lost his sense of self, he works in a boring job and lives a boring existence. Until he meets Sophie.
                What Alexander doesn’t know is that he is invisible and the special connection that he has with Sophie, is that she can see him.
                Alexander and Sophie embark on an adventure that leads them to captivating their honest true feelings, feelings that grow towards one another as their story leads on. They endure heartbreak, friendship, betrayal and love.
                I loved reading this story and I just didn’t know where it was going to go and that’s what made me want to keep on reading. It was an interesting story about love, friendship, connections and believing in oneself. Never lose the passion to keep believing in each other and ourselves and no matter how hard life gets, nothing beats falling in love.
                Apart from reading a great story the other best part of this book for me was that my friend wrote it.  A true inspiration you are Yael, thank you so much for sharing this story, you have done an amazing job, so proud to tell people that I know that author of this book. Good on you, I look forward to reading your next book.

Comments